Country Pre-School provides an environment that is healthy, safe and secure.
Airlie Country Pre-School continuously strives to ensure that its staff and
facilities are first class in terms of health, safety and security, and
provides the highest possible level of care for the precious children that are
entrusted into our care.
Children Health at Airlie
Country Pre-School’s has a multi-faceted program that provides a healthy school
environment. This program includes the following:
- All staff at Airlie are first aid trained and this training is kept current via regular refreshers courses.
- The staff first aid training is supplemented by a medical response service that attends to any needs at Airlie within 6 minutes.
- Cleanliness is taken very seriously at Airlie at the full time cleaning staff work very hard to ensure that the school is always clean and hygienic.
- During each school holiday closure the classrooms are deep cleaned and all the toys, equipment are sterilised and carpets are steam cleaned.
- Within the open play area there is a large sandpit which is regularly treated with salt crystals.
Children Safety at Airlie
Airlie Country Pre-School takes every step possible to ensure the safety of the
children placed in our care. The school facilities are designed with safety in
mind as follows:
- At all times
the children at cared for by at least two Airlie staff members.
- All Airlie
staff members have the necessary clearance to work in a Pre-School environment as
required by local government regulations.
- The classrooms are set back on the property so that maximum space can be dedicated to play areas but at the same time this creates open space with
high visibility of the children, and we take great care to ensure there are no obstacles that block this visibility. This way the children’s safety when
they have outside play time can be easily monitored by multiple staff.
- Airlie has a
full time handyman that is tasked with ensuring that the school is maintained
to the highest standard and any safety related maintenance
items are given first priority.
Children Security at Airlie
is an important element that has been looked at. We have a full time security
guard at the gate from 7:30 to 15:00 where full access to the school is
monitored. We have a second gate that requires a pin code to get in as well as
CCTV cameras in and around the school and an electric fence around the
perimeter. This is to give you the peace of mind that Airlie has done all that
it can to ensure that while your child is with us, they are safe.
Airlie Country Pre-School places a high priority on the security of the
children placed in our care and some of the measures taken to ensure this
security is maintained include:
- Airlie Country Pre-School has retained a professional security company that provides a trained security guard at the entrance with backup from local
- For a child to enter or exit Airlie they go through three access control points, and the handover from the child’s parent or carer to/from the school
is always with a staff member that knows the parent or carer personally.
- CCTV cameras with digital video recording are installed to monitor the premises and the school perimeter is secured with appropriate fencing.